ISPID International Conferences
The next ISA/ISPID International Conference on Stillbirth, SIDS and Baby Survival will be convened in Montevideo, Uruguay on 8-10 September 2016. The pre-conference sessions (workgroups, business meetings, board meetings, etc.) will be on 7 September 2016. More information is available on the Conference Website.
As you are making your travel arrangements to Uruguay, please plan to arrive early enough to attend the Pre-Conference ISPID membership meeting and the working group sessions. Here are important times and dates.
- Wednesday September 7, 1:00pm - 5:00pm: Pre-Conference Business Meetings and Working Group Sessions
- Wednesday September 7, 6:00pm - 7:00pm: Opening Welcome Reception
- Thursday September 8, 8:15am - Saturday September 10, 1:30pm: Conference Sessions
- Thursday September 8, 6:30pm - 8:30pm: Memorial Service
- Friday September 9, 7:00pm - 10:00pm: Gala
Buenos Aires Pre-Conference Tour
Alejandro Jenik, one of our members from Argentina, has worked with an agency and put together a pre-conference tour to Buenos Aries. You can participate in all or part of the tour as well as stay at the proposed hotel or one of your own choosing. The deadline for booking is June 6. Please contact the travel agency in Argentina, Samanta Henke, for bookings or further information. Remember that Buenos Aires is just a short ferry ride away from Montevideo.
Registration fees (in US dollars)
- Doctors and professionals from outside Latin America: US$400
- Doctors who are members of a scientific society in Latin America: US$200
- Parents, students, midwives, nurses, technicians: US$100
- Gala Dinner (not included in registration): US$120
To make your registration with the 2016 ISA/ISPID International Conference on Stillbirth, SIDS and Baby Survival, please visit the Conference Website and click on "Registration Form" at the bottom of that page.
Rates: single room US$149, double room US$169 per night with breakfast