We invite you to join the International Conference on Stillbirth, SIDS and Baby Survival in Amsterdam, The Netherlands, on 18-21 September 2014.
There will be a mixture of plenary sessions, workshops, and short paper sessions as well as an extensive poster exhibition on the following topics:
- Improvements in health care
- Prevention of perinatal loss
- Safe sleeping messages: preventing SIDS
- Finding and preventing causes for stillbirth and sudden infant death
- The next pregnancy after a loss
- Placental pathology
- Perinatal epidemiology
- Classifying SIDS
- Bereavement and effects of sudden loss on parents and professionals
A wide range of specialists in the field of pediatrics, midwifery, obstetrics, gynecology, neonatology, nursing, infant care, maternity care, preventive and youth health care, counseling, social work, chaplaincy and spiritual care are expected to attend this important conference.
Abstracts can be submitted by 25 May 2014. Early registration fees apply until 15 April 2014. Please register now.