Kaarene Fitzgerald New Investigator Travel Awards
Kaarene Fitzgerald New Investigator Travel Awards will be made to assist full time students or recent graduates to attend the ISPID International Conferences. Travel Awards will be granted on condition that the applicants' abstracts have been accepted for presentation. Previous winners are not eligible. The funds are not available to attend other conferences. Applicants must:
- Be a full time student or be within 3 years of the postgraduate qualification,
- Be a member of ISPID (Travel Award applicants may want to join here),
- Have submitted an abstract for presentation at the Conference, as first author,
- an official letter requesting to be selected for this travel award,
- a copy of an abstract submitted,
- a curriculum vitae and
- a letter of recommendation from his/her department or laboratory director that indicates the contribution of the new investigator's work and direction his/her work is going.
Applications for Travel Awards can be made when calls for abstracts to the ISPID International Conferences have closed and decisions were communicated to the contributors. The next time period and address for applications will be published here in due course.